Cricut® Project Center
Sleepy Time 8x8 baby album 2 page layout
jarudinski (1 Project)
Project skill level: easy
Project time: less than 30 minutes
Project tags: Baby Baby Layouts Family Layouts Scrapbook Layouts Kids Layouts Clean & Simple
Save project as a favorite 20 Faves
OTHER MATERIALS NEEDED
- base cardstock
- top layer cardstock
- glitter (optional)
Project Cut Files
2. Cut your top layer from cardstock into a 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 square.
3. Glue the top layer to the base layer. Repeat these steps for the second page.
2. Glue to the sleep baby page.
2. Cut the moon sentimentat 2.4 x 2.5 fro The First Few Years cartridge.
3 Glue the sentiment pieces to the page.
2. Cut a 5x5 square from George and Basic Shapes. Glue rhe 2 pieces together.
3. Use the stars from the star fram as accent to the sleep baby page.
2. Glue sentiment to the page.
3. (optional)Add glitter to the stars in the star frame.